Mar 30, 2003

Here I come!!


Hi to evry one I just started this weblog.
I'm a 14 year old guy that live in Canada,Novascotia.Well I'm a webdesigner, one of the websites I builded is in here www.khonj.org take a look at it.well I'm going to write about my Life and evrything I like abut computers, Internet and more.My name is Sassan and I was born in U.A.E,My family is Iranian and now I live in Canada for two years.

I was actualy trying to FTP my blog to www.khonj.org but it didnt work.
I'm going to add as much feuturs to this blog as much as I can.
First I thought im going to build a weblog in persian then I said Naaa It would be kinda not good,I mean as a public opinion No one would understand.

I'm working on my science fair now for grade nine,my science fair is about ellosions and my title is when eyes go wrong.