Jul 13, 2003

Had a Car accident!

Talk about luck in front of McDonalds. O it was about 11:00 AM this morning that I waked up cleaned my face and went upstairs to get something to eat. Time passed so it was 12:00 PM about that time I guess My mom said let's go to McDonalds because your sisters are saying they want McDonalds (We eat there like 3 days a month I guess) I like home made foods more I mean I like Junk food but not McDonalds, their weird I mean talk about their reason for their business to feed people around the world 24 hours a day unless they pay us. So where was I oh yes so I got a paper I asked my Brother what he wants he says a Mc'Chicken I say sure why not! I ask my sisters one of them is 5 and the other is 7 the little one says I want Mc'chicken because Ehsan (off course my brother) said it, I said sure too. And now I put another stuff on it then I have to change the list because my siblings want something else, My sisters now want a Happy meal. So we drive to down McDonalds then we check the drive thru with my mom we were going the wrong way we tried to go around McDonald but we went backwards so we hit a truck nothing happened to the truck except we had a Flat tire like totally damaged on the Left back side. Ahh it was a long story now we are fixing the car. I'm O.K. if your are wondering and My sisters got their Happy meal except my brother he ate something else I didn't buy it because someone brought something and he ate it from one of our Iranian friends. Hey by the way today is just horrible it's 13 by the way I realized that right now it's even not Friday!