Jul 6, 2003

Who should I blame?

Should I blame anyone? Shah, Khomeini, People, U.S.A (CIA.) , United kingdom. The funny thing is all of these that I just said have been involved in 1979 Revolution (Iran), if you say No this was an people uprising I think you might be right but who was behind it was it Khomeini or was it Shah, so who actually convinced people to go to streets and say Death to U.S.A. Death to Shah!
All we have to do now is to wait and see, what's next? 3 more days until the big event 9th of July is coming up and the only one is who afraid of it is those Mullahs who have been eating peoples money and dreams and feeding it to their greed. Ah enough already ,all they do is has to do something with Islam or Quran I mean anything even the most simple things.
Related:
TIME Magazine Archive of Iran covers