Jul 7, 2003

T3

I have seen a lot of movies after Matrix reloaded that I haven't write about it in my weblog. Like, Bruce allmighty,2fast 2 furious, Xman2 , Hulk, About Schmidt and T3. I promise next time I will right a report on it. Here is what my brother said on T3 me and him went and watched it the first day it came out.

Ehsany:
I saw this movie yesterday and I liked it, but it was too unreal and sometimes it funny. Like here's one part that was so funny, the lady takes the gun and she shoots at Schwarzenegger and then he stops it with his teeth and says " Don't do that" I laughed at that part so much. This other funny part was when Schwarzenegger gets hit by a firefighter car and one side of his glasses were all torn and the firefighters had a silent with they're mouths opened in surprise and then Schwarzenegger says "Il drive" and he throws the firefighters out of the car and he drives, that was also so funny for me.

Ehsan forgot about that part were there was near the end wheen Arnold is killing the other robot and he goes you have been terminated.