May 10, 2003

Hate their stupid filters!

Yesterday I read a post by hoder in his blog that Iran is blocking some websites and I thought my website is safe because Mr.derakhshan said the blocked websites where only nudity related and also political so I said ok I have none of those in my site and then I was talking to someone in Iran and they said my website is blocked and it doesn't work I asked others and they answered the same thing I asked them if any other websites were the same they said ehsans blog weblog.ehsanix.com an Iranian blogger is blocked to with Persiantools.com.So why Iranian government does this I mean my website is only an educational entertaining website to inform people around the world about a small city called Khonj in south of Iran in Fars.
But they don't want to have a good image of Iran they want to scare everyone away.

30+ websites blacklisted by Hosein Derakhshan
Khonj.org my Site

An ISP Provider called Parsonline I guess shows this for their blocked sites