May 17, 2003

What was my mistake?

I have read this from a new Iranian English blogger who has joined blogging in English lately, after a long time writing in Persian. He has closed his Persianblog without a single bye or anything like that now the only thing is his English blog. Hamed is a programmer who lives in Tehran, Iran, his weblog is brilliant I love it, I always visited it I'm disappointed in those who have done such a thing, by looking around Iranian blogsphere it seems like his situation is been solved. Take a look at what he has wrote.

What was my mistake?
What was my mistake in my behavior over internet and chat ??
The simplest answer is , using my real name . This is my big mistake , I must use another name for my web site , my chat IDs ( like yahoo ) and any other places over net . Now I am going to be unknown , so I can write any thing I want , from tech to tech !
My another mistake was confide some persons which I meet them over chat and internet , even they are using their real name , and I had meeting with them . Their behavior was too disappointing for me , I never thought that they could do like that with me . I am disappointed of all Persian people like them . I have changed the way I am living , now , I never ever trust anyone , I can not confide. Continue

It is one of the most thinkable posts I have ever seen in a blog.