May 9, 2003

Movies

Hello again today I went to watch a movie I watched X2 it wasn't bad, a lot of special effects not bad from the first one, didn't like the ending that much they should have done something better, I really wanted to watch Matrix reloaded it's a good movie they always bring something new into the Cinema industry new special effects like remember the bullet scene and all those marshal arts scenes they all used in about all of the movies that we look at them that uses action for their topic.
When I went to the Matrix website matrix.com I found something called The Animatrix all the Animated episodes are online so take a look at them I found them amazing man those were weird and also something new to me, all the 3D they used in this episodes were good.

Animatrix click here to see the episodes there is only four by the way.



some clips of X2