May 19, 2003

The weather is too good so I can't resist summer all thought we have school after today, by the way it's Victoria day so we didn't have school today on Monday, and In Iran and U.A.E and all the other countries that celebrate Prophet Mohammad's birthday have had a day off.
So I hope you guys have a lovely day and a wonderful life until the next time I write, I guess it's tomorrow.

Today I was with others walking near a Cisco I guess I have spelled it wrong, anyways there were a lot of Iranians around in Halifax specially today. By the way this was an Inside joke that sounds funny.

If you want to know which one is I have few reasons, if they are Male:
1- his head is half bald
2-his with his mom
3-he looks at you
4-he is with his son
5-the last reason again his with his mom

Any ways for those who are Iranians don't take this seriously.