Jun 13, 2003

About my trip

Here it goes I'm talking about the trip now, first of all we went to our school at like 8:30 I had to wake up at 7:00 AM so I get everything ready.
it took us two hours to get there, me and one of my friends sat next to each other and played Game boy advanced there was nothing else to do. When we got there they told us the rules and everything, like don't swear or don't go to other cabin, we were separated from the girls, our cabin was called "Dogwood" we had the best cabin ever I couldn't sleep at all at the first day our chaperon flipped on the people that were running on the hallway I guess it was like 2:30 Am ha-ha it was funny he was in his boxers ringing around shouting at people and stuff while I was trying to sleep, I couldn't sleep everyone was turning on the lights.
In this trip a lot of fun stuff happened. We were al separated into groups I was group #3 so when they rang the siren we had to be at this " U" shape place, once I missed it and I looked everywhere for them but I lost them, so I went with another group for that activity.
I also sank my Canoe that was provided by the Camp in there with my paddling partner, he was shaking the canoe a lot and I don't know after I guess 30 minutes of fun in the lake we sank, the water wasn't that deep, they told us to wear shoes so we wouldn't get hurt by shellfishes and other creatures so I wore my shoes and we had to walk because we tried to bring the canoe the way it was and try to paddle back but it didn't work, they water got deeper on the shores. We had to put all the other canoes on the truck because we were the last ones to come out, that was just plain crucial, me and my friend ran to our cabins to get a shower we ran as fast as we could so no one could see us. Then we figured out that other student's sank too!

The last day we had to do a skit we made a skit about our chaperon going crazy on us, everyone loved it. Food and everything was provided by them, it wasn't bad well I was hungry I had to eat it, I should say 99% grease.
After the skit we had to play outside, it was night and some guy throw a soccer ball at me without any purpose so I ran after him o kick him but I fell and triped over rocks so I hurt my elbow and there was a lot of blood that day, one of the teachers helped me with first aid and to make my elbow feel better I saw something similar to this at eyranian.net .
The camp was running by the Salvation army. we had a Misses so she said grace before each meal we had.
On the last sleeping day I should say the second day our chaperon made us sleep whenever we wanted to, so we didn't sleep until it was 5:00 AM or I guess 4:00 AM, some of my friends put shaving cream on my face and my eyes my eyes burnt for a few minutes. I was sleeping so good.
It was fun we did a lot of activities. After that we go to the school and we went home my mom told me that my two little sisters were asking about me during my trip.