Jun 26, 2003

Our graduation

I promised everyone to tell you about my graduation ceremony, my graduation was yesterday for grade nines, well we came in in lines, everyone is looking at the students like they have never saw a human being and it's freaky when you think about it, because it's the moment of judgments. After sweating in buckets hehe actually no I wasn't sweating that much well the gym where the ceremonies where held was burning. After all those boring speeches and everything else bluh bluh bluh bluh and then our principal said would the first set of the graduates please stand up, we were looking at each other whos the first one, until after two minutes we found out it was us. We all went up there one by one getting the diploma, a piece of papaer, waiting for it for a year that said I made it to high school.
Well this is a start not an end, I got three more years of education until university, ah man I have to get to University and then get a job, what happens after the job! Maybe get a family hehe I guess I'm thinking a head of myself. I hope I make it to all of these dreams that I have.