Jun 21, 2003

It's Summer?

Since Friday 4:10 PM in our Province Nova Scotia in Canada an Atlantic Province has officially started their summer. On Thursday we had school there were only about 10 people combined with two classes in one that came to school, we didn't do anything just watching perfect storm, so at recess I went home with one of my friends because there was nothing to be thought or learnt so I said bye to my teachers and I went home, my teacher asked me aren't you guys coming to Graduation dance this afternoon, I said no he said oh and then we left with my friend to my home with all of my stuff for a year on my back in a garbage bag, we had a locker clean up that day, that's why there was no use of coming to school on Friday. Now Friday is gone and now it's Saturday and there is a lot to do on Summer time.
We have a graduation ceremony on Wednesday for grade nines so I brought my suit and my tie and everything to impress others hehe... well it's a ceremony I have to look good anyways. I will give more information on this later, and what happens that day so stay tuned. or just visit me again on Thursday to see more on this.