Jun 17, 2003

The fifth Harry Potter book

When the 5th Harry potter is coming out I'm definitely going to buy it, I mean it's an awesome book I used to talk about it with my friends in Dubai. I remember I told the next chapter to my friend while he had his ears covered because he wanted to go over it by him self. I have all the 4 Harry potter books in Persian and three of them in English I have different versions of the book in Persian, I used to tell my uncle to buy it for me when he visited Iran, so he sometimes brought different version of one Harry potter book and they were all awesome some of them where different from the other ones like they added stuff to it or like just erased it. When the fifth one comes out I'm going to buy it in English and I'm trying it to see if it's better or not I read the fourth one in Persian and English and I likes the Persian one better I don't know why but I thought it was better.

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Why grown-ups go potty over Harry
BBC:The fifth Harry Potter book is to be published with both children's and adults' covers on launch day, for the first time. After Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was released in 1997, commuters were spotted covertly reading the brightly coloured book behind their newspapers, prompting Bloomsbury to issue a paperback adult edition in 1998.

Update: Harry Potter phenomenon|Thousands of Potter books stolen