Aug 4, 2003

Lawrence of Arabia (1962)

Last night we borrowed this movie from a friend I recommend you to watch it there has been a lot of fuss about this arounf the arab world as they say the only show Barbaric Arabs, I guess they were always like that, history has changed since then!
This movie is directed by David Lean, one of the best directors in my opinion. This is one of the best adventure classic movies I have seen this year. The cast of this movie was good too, this story is based on a World war one British soldier that is a writer, he is serving in milatary in Cairo and he meets with king faisel and the story goes on. This movie has won 7 academy Oscars, The DVD version came out last 2 years I think, the best thing ever!

Here are the cast:
Peter O'Toole TE Lawrence
Alec Guinness Prince Feisal
Anthony Quinn Auda abu Tayi
Jack Hawkins Gen Allenby
Omar Sharif Sherif Ali Ibn El Kharish
José Ferrer Turkish Bey (as Jose Ferrer)
Anthony Quayle Col Harry Brighton
Claude Rains Mr Dryden
Arthur Kennedy Jackson Bentley
Donald Wolfit Gen Murray
I.S. Johar Gasim
Gamil Ratib Majid
Michel Ray Farraj
John Dimech Daud
Zia Mohyeddin Tafas